Friday, May 19, 2006

Creamy Puffy Revolutionary Love

If you've been here for any length of time, you know how The Mafia obsesses.

[Mom - stop laughing!]

I fall hard. I do. It's a sickness.

Here's the historical evidence: Pippi, Alexis Stewart, Cate, Brenda Dayne, Sandra Betzina, Nina, Stephanie.

My obsessions are mostly a good thing (I think) because the ladies feel the lovin', and everyone knows I'm married (hi Wifey!) so I can get away with the lusting without any awkwardness. Right?

OK good, 'cuz I have a new one.

I am totally 100% in love with roro, and for once, she.found.me. I swear I wasn't stalking her. She.found.me. Can I jump up and down and act like a total fool with the glory of this HILARIOUS lesbo? Can I steal her away from Katr (with whom she's celebrating a 3 year anniversary)? If you're not already reading her (ahem...Cate, Marisa, Carry), start now. Go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are KILLING me. I am blushing so hard I might puke. You are hilarious. And it's true - I totally found you first and lurked for many months; so clearly, it is a mutual admiration society.

Also, in checking out your handy links to the excellent Mafia-obsessed company I'm in, I feel compelled to mention that I got a spiral tattoo on my 30th birthday last year. COINCIDENCE? I think not, my friend! I think not.

carrym said...

Oh NOOOOO!!! Another blog to be hooked on???

Thanks for pointing me in the right directions...she is a hoot!