Friday, May 19, 2006

Creamy Puffy Revolutionary Love

If you've been here for any length of time, you know how The Mafia obsesses.

[Mom - stop laughing!]

I fall hard. I do. It's a sickness.

Here's the historical evidence: Pippi, Alexis Stewart, Cate, Brenda Dayne, Sandra Betzina, Nina, Stephanie.

My obsessions are mostly a good thing (I think) because the ladies feel the lovin', and everyone knows I'm married (hi Wifey!) so I can get away with the lusting without any awkwardness. Right?

OK good, 'cuz I have a new one.

I am totally 100% in love with roro, and for once, she.found.me. I swear I wasn't stalking her. She.found.me. Can I jump up and down and act like a total fool with the glory of this HILARIOUS lesbo? Can I steal her away from Katr (with whom she's celebrating a 3 year anniversary)? If you're not already reading her (ahem...Cate, Marisa, Carry), start now. Go.

3 comments:

roro said...

Dude, you are KILLING me. I am blushing so hard I might puke. You are hilarious. And it's true - I totally found you first and lurked for many months; so clearly, it is a mutual admiration society.

Also, in checking out your handy links to the excellent Mafia-obsessed company I'm in, I feel compelled to mention that I got a spiral tattoo on my 30th birthday last year. COINCIDENCE? I think not, my friend! I think not.

my name is kate said...

Oh, FemiKnit Mafia,

No stealing allowed! I looked too long and hard to give up the charming and fabulous roro.

Though, if Dawn French does become available ...

Cheers .. Katr

CarryFairie said...

Oh NOOOOO!!! Another blog to be hooked on???

Thanks for pointing me in the right directions...she is a hoot!