Monday, August 07, 2006

The Turtle Knit Along

In the spirit of house-cleaning, I'm retiring this KAL from my sidebar. It's actually in the spirit of A.D.D. knitting because I have too many WIPs over there. If you're a Turtle and have finished, please drop me an email at thefeministmafia AT yahoo DOT com and I'll turn you green. Old posts can be found here, here, here, here, here and here.

The Turtle Knit Along (original post)


GREEN = FINISHED

The Mafia
An Elephant's Gestation
Bag 'N' Trash
Blue Knits
CarryFairie
Crunchy Granola
Day to Day Bullshit
Double Helix
Dympna
Emmie
Freckle Girl
Inky Knits
Janey from Nova Scotia
Jersey Knitter
Julie at Knit Geeks
Jen at JenLa
Multitasking
Norsky Bear
Obsession Du Jour
Penelope's Got Nothing On Me
Persnickety Knitter
Plastikgyrl
Sharon Knits Too
Sheeps Pyjamas
Skeintily Clad
Some Bunny's Love
Songbird
Thorny Knits
Tish
To Purl is Human, To Knit Divine
Wenders

4 comments:

carrym said...

Yeah, I ditched my project awhile ago...I didn't have the desire to finish it...it was meant for the ex. ;)

maryse said...

i'm almost done! i'm almost done! i'm weaving in ends! it's done blocking and i just have to weave in ends...

Dharia said...

oh i suck. i am SO CLOSE to being done. i just have to give myself a stern lecture and sit down and get it done. grrrrr.

Janey said...

Sorry to see it go. It was great to see my name in green (Janey from Nova Scotia) on the side bar.
Sigh. Guess I'll just have to finally get around to setting up my own blog. Right?