Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Journal seeks a better home

Anyone want a copy of the Knitter's Journal? I'm trying to clean my office and it's sitting here looking lonely and begging for a home with a loving owner. This is what each of the 60+ project pages look like:


Comment to claim, and don't forget to include your email addy so I can contact you for your snail addy.

ETA: Maureen, the soon-to-be-blogging-Sockologist claimed the journal first. So off it goes to Colorado, to motivate Maureen to finish knit-gifts for her Massachusetts-based grandchildren. Wow, this blogging thing creates some very interesting connections, huh? Congrats Maureen, and please tell me when your blog is up and running, so I can hang virtual streamers and drink virtual champagne. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I wouldn't say no to that. address is libertinayarns -at- gmail -dot- com.

Hannah said...

Congrats, Mote! Gosh, I wish I could be so organized.... I can imagine that book sitting on my own shelf until I finally got around to giving it to someone who would actually use it...