Monday, July 24, 2006

Favorite Things Monday - Happy Hippy Lovefest

With only 4 days until the gay consulting gig reaches its pinnacle, and 5 days until I teach my last class for this quarter, I'm about to pull my hair out. Boy do I need to focus on my Favorite Things today. But my creativity is actively atrophying, so this is what I have:

MY COMMENTERS

You are my Favorite Thing today. In spite of my current inability to send you love via email, I am reading, commenting on your blogs and most of all, really really enjoying finding new comments in my inbox. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Seriously.

This isn't blatant ass kissing ('cuz really ... I don't do ass kissing), it's about this wonderful community that I appreciate so much. Kisses.

Ah-hem, that's about all the happy hippy lovefest I can handle. Must.say.something.inappropriate.now.

Piss-meyer!

See, it's still me. I haven't been eaten alive by Cute Overload, though I love those kittens. Shhh! Don't tell. It would ruin my reputation.

9 comments:

carrym said...

Ahhhh...I think your reputation was already compromised ;)

Glad to hear that things are nearing completion for you, maybe you'll get to play a bit this summer?

And I loves ya' too...thanks for the comments!

wenders said...

Awww, and we love you, too. ;)

Ashley said...

I am feeeling the same hippy love for my commenters just now too, so I'll try not to judge you too harshly ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww, we love you too! One of these days we will meet up. I'm going to keep saying this until it happens.

Beth S. said...

Cute Overload is well named. ;-)

We loves ya too! Even if Blogger doesn't let us leave comments! Grrrr!

Anonymous said...

This Happy Hippy Lovefest is great practice for my move out west! Fantastic!

And, since I missed the boat on your last post, I just wanted to say that your hair taming skillz are indeed mad. That last photo - your hair was HOT, my friend. HOT. Well done!!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Aahhh...reputation? And what would that be?? Heh, I've never seen you kick any puppies either. Kisses & hugs.

Anonymous said...

Crazy-good job on the hair! And I feel the same way about my commenters. Sometimes a few words salvages a crappy day. I discovered in college that absolute exhaustion produced hallucinations and enhanced creativity. Maybe it will work for you.

CygKnit said...

Late to the party, but you said "new comments in [your] inbox"...

Yours was the very first blog I read, and started me down the road of daily reads. And a (public) blog of my own.

How's that for some love?