Tuesday, September 19, 2006
1. Because he's so damned cute.
2. Because survey responders asked for more Little Man.
3. Because Wifey doesn't read the blog anyway, so she can't be mad at me for posting a real photo.
4. To remind myself that Little Man can entertain himself when Mommy's on the phone.
5. Because PapaTime (our family's Portsmouth-based folk musician) is looking for a drummer and put the sticks into LM's hands.
6. To prove that he's a natural talent, you know ... just in case he grows up to be a rock star.
Posted by FemiKnitMafia at Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet! And he looks very much like I imagine you to look (with hints from your avatar and the partial pics you sometimes post)!
Totally adorable! What a great photo. And pyjamas are the totally "in" thing for drummers this fall. You can totally tell he's going to be a star. HOT!!
"footie" pyjamas are the in thing. he is a cutie.
I agree, cute as a button! I'm all for more kid pics!
Reason #4 is SO true!!
"Don't worry about me, Mama, I'll just sit over here and beat on some blocks with sticks. You won't even know I'm here!" grin.
He is SO beautiful!!! Not that it's all that surprising, but still...
Keep those Little Man pictures coming! He is a cutie.
(You know I have a girl about his age....she's really into musicians....)
Rockstar Supernova, look out!
Oh, he's so cute!
huh. wifey checks in every once and a while just to see... we'll be talking later.
ha! my favorite- little man, drumsticks, and freakin' FEETIE JAMMIES! sigh.
Love the drums! That's the way to Jammie JAM Babe!! He's so cute. Well I've seen him in person, so I know ... but that was last year. He might be HANDSOME now. See ya Sunday.
LM's face was in shadow ... so were you realllllyyy in trouble?
Post a Comment