Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sockapal-2-za!

Fun! I got my assignment for Sockapal-2-za, courtesy of The Blue Blog. Since I have to keep the identity of my assignment secret for the next couple months, let's give her a kick ass temporary name. How about "Assig"? It has a certain ring, yes? So ... I've already started stalking Assig online reading Assig's blog in order to find the perfect color and pattern. As you may know, I've made one pair of socks. They were gray. They were boring. They were tall. They were 'short row challenged' at the heel. And I love them. Imperfection is a good thing. But I'll try harder to create perfect little socks for my sockpal. So far, I'm thinking ... green(s), mitered squares or cables, or something in blues (since she's very into her fish tank). We'll see. Luckily I have until September to complete them. Wish me luck!

No comments: