Tuesday, March 28, 2006

CRAFTBOSTON

I'm taking another vacation day this Friday so I can volunteer for CRAFTBOSTON. Hooray! I love juried art shows. Love love love them! On Friday I'll be fundraising for most of the day, but for the Saturday lunch hour, I'll be "booth sitting" which meaning watching an artist's booth while s/he grabs a bite. I can't wait to see who I'm paired up with. On Sunday I'll be working registration from 2:30-4pm, so if you swing by, say Hi.

For anyone interested in shibori, the amazing Jeung-Hwa Park will be there. I've seen her work in person, and it's well worth the price of admission!

Oh pissmeyer ... I need 3 arty outfits. What am I going to wear???!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh, I hadn't heard about that. Hmmmmm.

D said...

Can't you just make 3 pair of pants? You have until the weekend. Maybe you could enlist the help of Miss Betzina. Just a thought. Have fun!

wenders said...

Ah, I am planning on going to this! Definitly post/email where you are going to be and I'll come say hello! :)

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I'll be in NH to see the new little lamb. Have fun with the artsy crowd this weekend!