Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

I'm a bad bad wife. Today is the anniversary of my illegal real marriage, and here I am talking about Alexis Stewart. Well ... after four years of marriage, one child and several relocations, Wifey isn't too worried about A.S.

Tonight we ate Thai (my fav) with Little Man. He was the only little child in the restaurant and was Mr. Polite. Please, thank you, quiet voice, etc. He's the best.

Tonight I ask that my few readers raise a glass to 4 more years with Mrs. Mafia. She's the best.



Yes, I'm the one in the custom-made white satin suit with tails to the ground.

7 comments:

Engranon said...

Congratulations! You make a beautiful couple.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! ;)

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm noticing the beautiful quilt in the background -- is that hand-made?

FemiKnitMafia said...

Yes, the quilt was handmade. We both love the concept behind a chuppah, so originally the quilt was meant to be above us. But then we realized that no one could see the individual blocks, so at the last minute, we opted for a 'banner'. Each block was made by a friend or family member and Wifey's very talented step-mom put it all together. BTW - I made the block in the upper left corner. It represents the tree under which we got married.

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary, Mafia and Wifey!

Kathode

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture. I call my wifey Wifey, too. I thought we made that up! I'm enjoying your blog, being a lesbo knitter myself, though not quite yet a mom.

I also just spit coffee in response to the "really weird searches that brought people to this blog." Good work.

Nadira said...

Aw. The kiss pictures are always the best of the whole batch. Aw.