Friday, December 08, 2006

Annual First Sentence Meme

Found at Plomise.

Instructions -- Copy the first sentence that you posted in each month of 2006. Post it in the following format:

January
Here's a sneak peek at the Panic Attack of Dec. 23rd: Wine (sedative); Tea (upper); Cake (just because I wanted it, damn it); Very large ball of thread (can you guess which giftie caused the panic attack?).

February
Teaching.

March
I have been accused of many many things in my life, most of which were more or less true.

April
Still working away at the Koigu SockPal sock, pattern-Rib & Cable socks by Nancy Bush from IK Fall '05.

May
After spending a night in the ER last Tuesday to combat Little Man's croup, and a couple days with a very cranky boy with an incredible seal cough and very labored breathing, I got some nasty bug on Saturday.

June
It's Blogging for LGBT Families Day, so I'm blogging* for LGBT Families!

July
Thanks to Suzanne for the fun.

August
When some very important news arrived in my inbox yesterday, I immediately cast on for a very small project.

September
Apparently Nina is sick of looking at the tattoo on my back, so she's advocating for a real post.

October
In celebration of her 50th birthday, my Mom booked a trip to Ireland.

November
This is my favorite scarf.

December
This weekend, when I wasn't running up and down the stairs carrying boxes and wood monstrosities furniture, I sat like this:

** March is my favorite.

1 comment:

maryse said...

ha! i love that.