Thursday, May 04, 2006

NHS&W?

Thank you all for the lovely comments and emails this week. It really made me feel better about staring at the ceiling for days on end. Smooch! I'm feeling better. Not 100%, but I'm on the rebound.

Can we discuss the next Mafia sighting community gathering -- NHS&W. Can we round up the troops? I can only attend on Saturday, but I hope to be there early and plan to stay late. Some people have already mentioned going, but I'm not sure which day. So ... gals ... what's your plan?

-Cate? Cate? Cate? (oh how I love that Cate) Your mini-adorables? Your Rogue?
-Kellee? Your new Rogue?
-Danielle?
-Kat with a K?
-Any MIT SnBers? Christine? ChrisQ? Jess? Kathy? Katie? Rhonda?
-Pippi?
-All you cool-ass-people I don't know yet?

Speaking of Pippi ... she's offering free shipping on all of her amazing hand-spun and hand-dyed yarn and fiber in order to finance her trip to NHS&W, so go check out her shop.

13 comments:

maryse said...

hi, i'm going to NH on saturday too. although you don't know me.

Danielle said...

Hmmm, I hope I might be able to come on Saturday!!! Especially since I didn't get to see you when we were both at Gore Place

Anonymous said...

You don't know me either! But I'll be at NH.

Anonymous said...

I'm there. I'll be installed at the fleece judging in the morning.

There's a rumor about margaritas on Saturday night. You know about me and the margaritas.

See you there. And LOL.

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I'm supposed to go to an all-day training that day, but heard it may be cancelled...let's hope!

Anonymous said...

i'm trying every trick in my book to get there saturday.
i most likley won't be there until later, since we are a good many hours away, and getting up at the asscrack isn't what i do best!

i hope to see you!!
i'm thinking of wearing the batik in the recent photo i posted of me spinning!
i may or may not be the woman with screaming children as well...

ps. thanks for the excellent plug! rock!

Anonymous said...

I might be there. Work prevented me from going to CT, let's hope the same thing doesn't happen next weekend.

Anonymous said...

You definitely want to meet Maryse - she's a hoot and a half. I'm still on the fence about whether to go, and who to drag up. I'm guessing that the drive from Brighton is about 90 minutes, assuming one can figure out where to go. I spent 20 minutes trying to find directions or a map on the festival web site, to no avail.

nina beana said...

sometimes i wish i were a knitter and not just a yarn fondler so i could be a bigger part of your knittycrew.

glad you're feeling better!

lubbs,
n.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too!

wenders said...

I'll be there! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to work during the day, but I'm up for the Saturday night margaritas. Or whatever. Please. Final paper is done. Must celebrate. (And besides, I need to translate for Cate once the margaritas set in.) I could get there by 5:30 or so. Well, depending on where "there" is.

P.S. Yes, I'll wear my red boots if you'd like.

Rosieglasses said...

I'm someone else you don't know but I'll be there on Saturday as well.