Friday, February 17, 2006

My Olympics are DONE!

1) Square #1 (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday)


2) Square #2 (Wed & Thurs)


3) Squares seamed to growing blanket (Friday morning commute)


4) Shop for VDay gift for Wifey - DONE
5) Care for Little Man - DONE
6) Clean house - DONE
7) Prep for 4-hour class - DONE
8) Teach 4-hour class - DONE
9) Bake chocolate chip cookies for the colleague who guest spoke at 4-hour class - DONE
10) Do FT job - DONE
11) Sleep? Yeah ... not so much.

I'm looking forward to sleeping tonight, an artistic adventure with Wifey and Little Man tomorrow, working on Little Man's Chunky Cabled Sweater, and grading some papers (I'm a devil with a bright blue pen and a penchant for A minuses).

5 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Funny how the first 4 squares are so simalar in color. It'll be interesting to see what the rest of the team have done without knowing the colors everyone have used. :)

Beth S. said...

Hey, congrats! :-)

carrym said...

Wow, they look great and I'm jealous!!! ;) I'm getting there, but hoping I'll make it past the halfway point this weekend...

Sneaksleep said...

Wow! I'm impressed with your stamina, that's for sure. And your sqaures and the blanket look great. I'm glad I don't have you as a professor.

Anonymous said...

Dude! That blanket looks great - and I love your cabled square! Congrats - you deserve a break now!